Lambourne House is our flagship luxury property. Sleeping 10 people, plus babies, it is ideal for large family gatherings or groups. Spacious bedrooms, comfortable open plan living and dining areas, a well-equipped kitchen and utility room, modern luxury bathrooms, and private relaxation and entertaining areas are all provided for your comfort and convenience.
Lambourne House and the four cottages have the same basic facilities. Here is a list. If you have any questions, please ask using the contact form 🙂
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Seven seater Hot Tub (Lambourne House only)
- Children’s play area
- Central heating (timer controlled)
- Bed linen
- Towels (not for use in the swimming pool)
- Fully equipped kitchen (electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, etc)
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Flat screen freeview television
- DVD player (dvds available on request)
- CD player
- Travel cot (Not in Hayloft)
- Stair gates (Not in Hayloft)
- High chair (Not in Hayloft)
Within the grounds is a children’s play area equipped with swings, a climbing frame, a slide, a large wooden play tower and a netted trampoline. There is a large grassed ball games area and football nets.
Dogs are welcome – up to 2 in any cottage or up to 4 in Lambourne House. Please see the section on dogs here.