[+ 2 COTS + 2 SMALL/MED DOGS]
DOUBLES: 1 | TWINS: 1
This comfortable cottage is accessed from the main courtyard. Outside at the front of the cottage there is ample allocated parking.
Off the entrance hall is a wet room with toilet, shower and washbasin. The entrance hall also leads to the open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
Stairs lead to the first floor where is one double room and two twin bedded rooms, a bathroom with bath, toilet and washbasin.
The cottages share a laundry facility, which is equipped with a washing machine and tumble drier.
Please read Instructions and Booking Conditions before booking. If you need any help, contact us here.
1. Please read the Booking Enquiry text above and understand the three packages available: 3 nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights), 4 nights (Monday – Friday nights) and 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday nights).
2. Check the calendar below to see if your preferred dates are available.
3. Contact us using the form below saying which dates you require (based on those packages), the number in your party and whether you require cots or whether you have a dog.
4. We will reply to you by email with a quotation and booking details.
IMPORTANT – please read
– Each square depicts a NIGHT YOU ARE STAYING. In all cases you will VACATE BY 10AM THE DAY AFTER your last booked night.
– There is a £100.00 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking.
– Payment of the final balance must be made four weeks before the start date of your holiday.
– Once the final payment has been made 4 weeks before arrival, your booking cannot be cancelled or a refund given, so we would advise taking out holiday insurance to be fully covered.
– We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received four weeks before the start date.
– On payment of the final balance you will be asked to make a separate PayPal payment of £100.00. This is a bond to cover any extra cleaning that may be required or to pay for any damage caused during your stay. It is REPAID to you in FULL within 48 hours of vacating the property, provided the property is left in good order and without damage.
– It is a condition of your booking that you agree to leave the accommodation and facilities of Ashtree Court in the same state as you found them – i.e. clean and tidy.
– It is a condition of your booking that you are responsible for your own holiday insurance for the duration of your stay. Also be aware that you must not exceed the number of persons booked as this may invalidate such insurance.
– If you have any questions or issues regarding our conditions, please raise them BEFORE your holiday.