[+ 2 COTS + 2 SMALL/MED DOGS]
DOUBLES: 1 | TWINS: 2
This pretty cottage has the benefit of a large downstairs twin bedroom with en suite facilities. It’s perfect for those who have mobility difficulties.
This cottage also has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. On the first floor is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, a bathroom with bath, toilet and wash basin, and a reading area.
The cottages share a laundry facility, which is equipped with a washing machine and tumble drier.
1. Click the orange button right to identify your holiday package. Packages may be 3, 4 or 7 nights depending on season. Start days are Monday (4 nights), Friday (3 nights) or Saturday (7 nights)
2. After identifying your holiday package, select the matching nights on the calendar below. Note we provide an estimate of the cost of your booking.
3. Complete & submit the Enquiry Form – that’s it!
IMPORTANT – please read
– Each square depicts a NIGHT YOU ARE STAYING. In all cases you will VACATE BY 10AM THE DAY AFTER your last booked night.
– If you intend to book for MORE THAN ONE CONSECUTIVE PACKAGE (e.g. for 2 weeks) please book EACH PACKAGE SEPARATELY. Sorry for the inconvenience!
– There is a £100.00 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking.
– Payment of the final balance must be made four weeks before the start date of your holiday.
– Once the final payment has been made 4 weeks before arrival, your booking cannot be cancelled or a refund given, so we would advise taking out holiday insurance to be fully covered.
– We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received four weeks before the start date.
– On payment of the final balance you will be asked to make a separate PayPal payment of £100.00. This is a bond to cover any extra cleaning that may be required or to pay for any damage caused during your stay. It is REPAID to you in FULL within 48 hours of vacating the property, provided the property is left in good order and without damage.
– It is a condition of your booking that you agree to leave the accommodation and facilities of Ashtree Court in the same state as you found them – i.e. clean and tidy.
– It is a condition of your booking that you are responsible for your own holiday insurance for the duration of your stay. Also be aware that you must not exceed the number of persons booked as this may invalidate such insurance.
– If you have any questions or issues regarding our conditions, please raise them BEFORE your holiday.