[+3 COTS + 4 SMALL/MED DOGS]
DOUBLES: 3 | TWINS: 2
Lambourne House is accessed from the courtyard having passed through the arch. Private parking for five cars provided for you in the designated areas. The front door opens into a large entrance hall with galleried staircase leading to the bedrooms on the first floor. There is a large under stairs storage cupboard for your outdoor wear, sports equipment, pushchairs etc.
Off the entrance hall is the luxury wet room and downstairs toilet. There is also a utility room with washer, dryer and a freezer. The entrance hall leads to the open plan living area and the kitchen.
THE LIVING AREA
The expansive open plan living area is equipped with plenty of comfortable leather sofas, crafted wooden coffee tables and a huge inglenook fireplace with an open fire.
Large patio sliding doors lead out on to a secluded private courtyard with a hot tub for your exclusive use.
A second sitting room is accessed from a quiet corridor off the main living area. This room has a sofa, cuddle chair and a sofa bed for those guests who aren’t able to manage the stairs. It also gives access to the Relaxation Room, but can be closed off as the Relaxation Room also has a separate entrance from the courtyard.
THE KITCHEN & DINING AREA
The oak kitchen with its large Rangemaster oven has two built in fridges, a dishwasher, ample crockery, cutlery, china, glass and cookware for general use and entertaining.
For the best of entertaining, the kitchen opens up with a breakfast bar to the dining area.
The dining area has a large wooden dining table with leather high backed chairs. For our smaller guests we can provide highchairs on request.
THE RELAXATION ROOM & SWIMMING POOL
The Relaxation Room has a fitness suite, games area (pool table) and comfortable seating. A changing room, shower and toilet facilities are also accessed from the Relaxation Room as is the shared heated indoor swimming pool.
Lambourne House guests have exclusive private use of the indoor swimming pool between 7pm and 9 pm daily.
PRIVATE COURTYARD WITH HOT TUB
The Lincoln is our luxurious master bedroom suite overlooking the inner courtyard.
With its King size bed (and additional sofa bed), en suite bathroom with spa bath and corner shower, His and Hers walk-in wardrobes and make-up area it is a beautiful room designed to be just that little be extra special.
CHRISTMAS AT LAMBOURNE
Why not have a very special Christmas with the whole family under one roof? Go for a swim on Christmas day with the children and grandchildren!
Lambourne House is the perfect Christmas present for the whole family allowing you to all be together and relax with it’s huge inglenook fireplace with plenty of room for Santa to arrive!
1. Click the orange button right to identify your holiday package. Packages may be 3, 4 or 7 nights depending on season. Start days are Monday (4 nights), Friday (3 nights) or Friday (7 nights)
2. After identifying your holiday package, select the matching nights on the calendar below. Note we provide an estimate of the cost of your booking.
3. Complete & submit the Enquiry Form – that’s it!
IMPORTANT – please read
– Each square depicts a NIGHT YOU ARE STAYING. In all cases you will VACATE BY 10AM THE DAY AFTER your last booked night.
– If you intend to book for MORE THAN ONE CONSECUTIVE PACKAGE (e.g. for 2 weeks) please book EACH PACKAGE SEPARATELY. Sorry for the inconvenience!
– For Lambourne House there is a £300.00 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking.
– Payment of the final balance must be made four weeks before the start date of your holiday.
– Once the final payment has been made 4 weeks before arrival, your booking cannot be cancelled or a refund given, so we would advise taking out holiday insurance to be fully covered.
– We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received four weeks before the start date.
– On payment of the final balance you will be asked to make a separate PayPal payment of £300.00. This is a bond to cover any extra cleaning that may be required or to pay for any damage caused during your stay. It is REPAID to you in FULL within 48 hours of vacating the property, provided the property is left in good order and without damage.