SLEEPS: 4 [+ 2 SMALL/MED DOGS]
DOUBLES: 1 | TWINS: 1
Hayloft is a quirky first floor apartment. The entrance hall leads to an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. There is one double room and one twin bedded room. The family bathroom has an over bath shower, toilet and wash basin.
It is accessed from a staircase leading from the courtyard. There is ample allocated parking outside the courtyard in the designated parking area.
The cottages share a laundry facility, which is equipped with a washing machine and tumble drier.
1. Click the orange button right to identify your holiday package. Packages may be 3, 4 or 7 nights depending on season. Start days are Monday (4 nights), Friday (3 nights) or Saturday (7 nights)
2. After identifying your holiday package, select the matching nights on the calendar below. Note we provide an estimate of the cost of your booking.
3. Complete & submit the Enquiry Form – that’s it!
IMPORTANT – please read
– Each square depicts a NIGHT YOU ARE STAYING. In all cases you will VACATE BY 10AM THE DAY AFTER your last booked night.
– If you intend to book for MORE THAN ONE CONSECUTIVE PACKAGE (e.g. for 2 weeks) please book EACH PACKAGE SEPARATELY. Sorry for the inconvenience!
– There is a £100.00 non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking.
– Payment of the final balance must be made four weeks before the start date of your holiday.
– Once the final payment has been made 4 weeks before arrival, your booking cannot be cancelled or a refund given, so we would advise taking out holiday insurance to be fully covered.
– We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received four weeks before the start date.
– On payment of the final balance you will be asked to make a separate PayPal payment of £100.00. This is a bond to cover any extra cleaning that may be required or to pay for any damage caused during your stay. It is REPAID to you in FULL within 48 hours of vacating the property, provided the property is left in good order and without damage.